The rules:
rule #1- I've decided that 25% means 25% of each day. When first posed the question, I was a little freaked out by the possibility of using the music as a way of determing the moment of my own demise. Math is a bitch.
You can only listen to songs that the musician actually performs on. That means that if you choose Leslie Feist, then you can only claim the Broken Social Scene songs that she acutally plays on. You can't just listen to all of You Fogot it in People a couple times a day. If that's what you want, then I suggest you fuck Kevin Drew.
rule #2- you don't have to screw the present-day artist. Why? Does that sound like cheating? I'm not going to make someone say that they'd fuck a rotten Billie Holiday corpse. Unless that's what you're into. You fluff that corpse, you dirty sum bitch.
rule #3- you get to pick the songs.
My first choice: Kim Gordon.
My secondary list:
Bjork
Feist (super hot, but I don't trust her musical future. Sorry.)
Neko Case
Hot Indie Chick of the Week
Here's the current #1 pick. Who knew?
2 comments:
Robert Plant, circa his youth. I'll squeeze the lemon till the juice runs down his leg.
That's some salty lemonade.
Post a Comment