
This just in, stolen directly from the pages of Wired: the dream is true, so get ready to live it in your Underoos.
Harmonix, the maker of Guitar Hero and its line of bastard offspring, are preparing to release a full band version of the game, which is aptly and uncreatively named Rock Band, later this year on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
This brings cock rockin' to a whole new level.
The faux-instruments for Rock Band include a drum kit, guitar, and microphone. I'm guessing that you'll be able to play two guitars, but where the fuck's the bass? Some rock stars prefer slapping their way into a groupie's panties.

I have serious doubts about how well the drum kit will withstand a beating. I just can't control myself when I'm playing "Roxanne." Game owners might want to charge their friends a few bucks to sit down at the electric skins.
So, what songs are you crying out to the DJ?
I don't expect to get my hopes up too high. After all, the 80s version of Guitar Hero lacked some of the best hits.
I'm crossing my fingers for "No Sleep Till Brooklyn."
Since I don't have a game system, though, I'm wishing all Aerosmith on you fuckers that do.
No comments:
Post a Comment