Thursday, September 27, 2007

Damn Yankees

Do you like taking ridiculous quizzes that will give you irrelevant information about yourself?
Then check this out: http://www.alphadictionary.com/articles/yankeetest.html

This test measures your word choices and pronunciations to determine if you're a Yankee or a Rebel. That's the web site's word choice. I wonder what that says about them.

I got "43% Dixie. Barely in Yankeedom."

Which seems fair to me. You can either align yourself with assholes in the northern states that think their cultures are better than those in the South, or you can align yourself with the assholes that vote for undermining the futures of their children by replacing their school curricula with fairy tales and misinformation.

I prefer riding the fence so that I can be any type of asshole that I want to be.

NB, anyone that tells you that there aren't rednecks in NYC is a total jackass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got 76% Dixie, which is funny. I do consider myself a southerner, but that's probably just 3/4 location and 1/4 culture. The south does have wonderfully rich and varied cultures throughout, but we also have serious issues with civil rights and the aforementioned "fairy tales".